Hamilton Island Weddings Availability Notice
Thank you for your interest in booking a Hamilton Island Wedding. Please complete our Hamilton Island Weddings enquiry form and our team will be in touch.
Please be advised of price increases effective from the 1st of January 2024, this will not affect already contracted bookings.
We appreciate your patience while we are processing a large number of enquiries. Our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible to assist with planning your special day.
Congratulations and thank you for choosing Hamilton Island.
The below form is to request a booking. Please do not make any further arrangements or send any invites until you have received written confirmation from our wedding coordinators that your preferred options have been confirmed, you have paid both your wedding package deposit and reception venue deposit (if applicable), and have received advice of these deposits being received.
After submitting your booking form you will be issued with a wedding contract and deposit request for your wedding package and reception venue (if applicable). Payment of these deposits, along with the return of your signed contract will secure your ceremony time slot and location, and reception venue.
• By checking the accept box you agree that you are requesting the services of Hamilton Island Weddings to arrange and/or provide the products and services required for your upcoming wedding.
• You agree to pay any costs charged by Hamilton Island Weddings and other suppliers engaged by us on your behalf in relation to your wedding.
• You understand that Hamilton Island Weddings will share your supplied personal information with Hamilton Island Enterprises and from time to time, will also share this personal information with other associated suppliers. These suppliers may contact you directly for more information regarding your requirements.
• You understand that booking your wedding with Hamilton Island Weddings does not guarantee the availability of your preferred accommodation, ceremony location, reception venue and other products and services you may require. We recommend that you do not send out any invitations or make any travel plans until the ceremony location/time and reception venue have been booked, with all applicable deposits paid and confirmed individually in writing by Hamilton Island Weddings.
• You understand that the non-refundable deposit is in fact not refundable under any circumstances.
• Other suppliers engaged by us on your behalf in relation to your wedding may have their own non-refundable deposits and/or terms and conditions.
• Prices and products are subject to change until each item has been confirmed to you in writing by Hamilton Island Weddings.
• You have read and understood the information regarding off island suppliers, specifically that only Hamilton Island Weddings may photograph or video your wedding on Hamilton Island. Further conditions apply regarding the supply of hair and makeup services, floral and bouquet products, decorations, audio and visual equipment, live entertainment and various other products and services. Full details are available at the following link and you are urged to understand these conditions completely before booking your wedding on Hamilton Island. Click here for full details regarding off island suppliers.
• You understand that your wedding coordinator will schedule regular phone meetings with you during the months/years leading up to your wedding, and it is during these phone meetings that you should discuss various aspects of your wedding.
• You understand that you will have one coordinator as your main point of contact during the planning of your wedding. This coordinator may change throughout the planning of your wedding and you will not necessarily be provided with the same coordinator from the time you book your wedding through to the wedding day itself.
• The accommodation discount offered to you and your guests is subject to availability and blackout periods apply.
• These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
• 4.00pm ceremonies are not available to be hosted at One Tree Hill.
• Whitehaven Beach incurs additional costs, timing restrictions and flight weight restrictions.
• For weddings at qualia the couples and guest must be staying at qualia and additional restrictions can apply.
• Under Australian Law, a Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM) must be completed, signed by an authorised witness and provided to your chosen officiator no less than one month and one day prior to your wedding date. Click here for more information or to download the NOIM form.