The Motor Yacht Alani offers the ultimate in 5 star luxury boat charters. Step aboard this 82 foot Sunseeker and immerse yourself in the spacious living and entertaining areas.
With ample space for up to 35 guests for day cruising, or 9 guests overnight, the captain and crew will create a bespoke experience like no other.
Alani is the perfect unique experience for your wedding ceremony or reception, pre or post celebration or transport to Whitehaven Beach.
Have your ceremony or reception on board Motor Yacht Alani with your choice of a variety of catering options.
A great transport option for your Whitehaven Beach wedding, with room for up to 35 passengers, your guests will arrive in style (minimum 5 hour charter required for this option).
Welcome your guests to the island with a luxury cruise a day or two before your wedding, or keep the celebration going the day after.
1.5 hour luxury experience around the romantic Whitsunday Islands.
Up to 18 guests
Watch the sun go down whilst your personal yacht crew provide you with an unforgettable dining experience.
ALANI IS A NO SHOES AND NO SMOKING VENUE.
1. To secure the booking, a $1500 deposit is required at time of booking confirmation, and the making of the payment confirms the Charter’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, even if the agreement is not signed by the Charterer. Payment of the balance of the Charter Fee is due a minimum of one month prior to departure date. Failure to pay any part of the deposit or the balance will void the booking. NB: deposit is non-refundable.
2. Special occasions or some public holidays e.g. New Year’s Eve, Weekends in December and Race Week, as the Owner nominates require a 50% deposit and payment of the final balance 1 month prior to departure.
3. All payments are non-refundable. Travel insurance is recommended. See clause 29 below.
4. Cancellation by the Owner for weather, safety or any other reason is at the Captain’s discretion. In the unlikely event of cancellation, alternative dates suitable to both parties will be offered.
5. Availability – should Alani become unavailable for any reason including inoperability, damage, safety or crew availability the Operator reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative vessel or where a suitable alternative vessel is unavailable a refund will be offered. The Owner shall then have no further liability to the Charterer beyond that refund.
6. Destination – It is agreed that the Charterer may determine the general movements, program and destination of the yacht within limits of this Agreement, but it is understood that the Captain is in full command, and the Charterer agrees to depend upon the Captain for safe navigation of the vessel, and at all times to abide by his/her judgment as to sailing, weather, anchorage, clearance, and the like.
7. Maximum number of persons: The Charterer shall not, at any time during the charter period, exceed the maximum number of persons stated on this agreement (excluding crew) to sleep and eat on board the yacht. Where children are taken on board, the Charterer will be fully responsible for their safety, conduct and entertainment and no member of the crew shall be called upon in anyway responsible for their safety, behaviour or entertainment.
Cancellation by the Charterer:
8. Should the Charterer choose to cancel the charter, the Owner will consider transferring the charter to a date suitable to both parties as long as at least 48 hours’ notice has been given prior to the due date for payment of the balance of the Charter Fee.
9. Alternatively if guests cannot make the alternate dates; we can hold a 100% credit for the charterer to use for up to 6 months however the full payment must have been received.
10. If the charterer does not wish to use alternate dates OR keep a credit for 6 months then we will refund any excess paid of the total charter rate to the charterer (excluding non- refundable deposit).
11. Swimming; If the Charterer has arranged swimming in the Whitsundays as part of the itinerary and advised the Owner ahead of charter, and the Owner has provided a suitable location, all guests entering the water do so at their own risk.
12. For large groups the Owner reserves the right at its discretion to arrange a lifeguard and large tender transfers to shore at additional cost to the charter fee.
13. The Owner shall not be liable for accidents, injuries or death due to: swimming; windsurfing; paddle boarding; the use of the yacht’s tender and outboard engine; or the use of snorkels, masks, fins or scuba equipment whether supplied or otherwise. The Charterer shall ensure that each guest gives the waiver referred to in the Schedule.
14. The use or consumption of illegal drugs by anyone using the Owner’s facilities, property or yachts or boats, either ashore or afloat is prohibited. The consumption of alcohol may increase the risk of injury and the Charterer accepts that risk. The Owner shall not be liable for any personal injury or death arising from or in any way related to the use or consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs.
15. Scuba Diving; All guests must be accompanied by a licensed Dive Instructor, to be arranged by the Owner at additional cost to the charter fee.
16. The Charterer shall be responsible to the owner of any loss, damage or injury caused by the wilful or negligent acts of himself or his guests and shall give prompt notice to the Captain of any event that may rise to a claim. The Charterer acknowledges that it has Alani advises the Charterer has been advised by the Owner to have an additional insurance for itself, its guests and also against third parties.
Breakdown or disablement:
17. If the yacht is disabled to the extent where it cannot be repaired within 48 hours or period of one fifth of the charter period, whichever is longer and cannot be replaced by a similar yacht, the Charterer may terminate this agreement by notice to the owner. The owner will make the refund, when practical after such termination, pro-rata for that part of the charter period that commenced after the time of loss or disablement.
Use of the Yacht:
18. The Charterer shall use the yacht exclusively as a pleasure vessel for the use of himself and his guests exclusively. The Charterer agrees that: a. No more than the specified number in his party shall be carried aboard the yacht; b. No pets or animals are brought on board without prior permission; c. No narcotics shall be used or carried on board; d. Children must be under the control of a responsible adult. That adult is responsible for the conduct and personal safety of the children while on board the yacht. e. The use by him and his guests shall not cause any nuisance or offence to any person. f. He and his guests shall comply with the Laws and Regulations of the State of Queensland and Australia.
19. The Charterer shall not assign this agreement or sub-let the yacht without the consent, in writing, of the Owner.
Owner’s Rights & Obligations:
20. Agreement to let: The Owner shall let the yacht for the charter period and agrees not to enter into any other agreement for the same period.
21. Delivery: The Owner shall deliver the yacht to the port of delivery in full working order, clean and good condition and ready for service.
22. Crew: The Owner shall provide a properly qualified Captain and a properly qualified crew.
Delay in delivery:
23. If for any reason, the Owner is unable to make the yacht available to the Charterer at the at the commencement of the charter period, the Owner may at is absolute discretion make a pro-rata refund of the charter hire for the lost period, or, if it be mutually so agreed, shall allow pro-rata extension of the charter period.
24. This clause does not apply to day charters. If by reason of Force Majeure, the yacht has not been made available by the Owner within 24 hours of the commencment of the charter period, or after a period of time equivalent to one seventh of the charter period, whichever is shorter or the yacht is not replaced by at least similar or better vessel, the Charterer may cancel the agreement and a full refund of the charter fee will be paid.
Breakdown or disablement:
25. This clause does not apply to day charters. If the yacht at any time is disabled by breakdown of machinery, grounding, collision or other cause so as to prevent reasonable use of the yacht for a continuous period of 24 hours or more, then (unless such loss of use is caused by an act, neglect or default of the Charterer’s, where the Owner will be entitled to reimbursement of damages and consequential losses from the Charterer) there shall be a pro-rata refund of the charter fee lost or, alternatively if agreed, the charter period shall be extended. After the 24 hours’ time lost, if the Charterer agrees, the Owner shall replace the yacht with at least a similar or better vessel. If the Charterer elect to cancel the remainder of the charter period, the Owner shall refund the pro-rata hire fee of the unused period.
26. The Captain shall observe all reasonable directions given to him by the Charterer regarding the movement of the yacht, wind, weather and other conditions permitting but retains full authority as the Master of the vessel and is not bound to observe any direction which, in the Captain’ sole discretion might result in the yacht or any of its occupants being placed at risk.
27. Further, without prejudice to any other remedy of the Owner, if in the reasonable opinion of the Captain, the Charterer of any of his guests fail to observe all or any part of their obligations and after the Captain has given due warning to the Charterer in respect of same, the Captain shall be entitled to return the yacht to port and upon such return the charter period shall be terminated without any entitlement by the Charterer to any refund of the charter fee.
Limitation of Liability:
28. To the extent permitted by law, the liability of the Owner for indirect, special or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the services under this agreement shall be limited to the supply of those services again. The Operator shall not be liable for any other indirect, or consequential damages.
29. Personal Losses: The Owner shall not be liable for any loss of personal property or goods of the Charterer whilst on the Owner’s property or boats.
30. The Charter Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia and any dispute arising or relating to the agreement or the charter shall be referred to the courts of Queensland and be heard at the nearest relevant court.
31. The Charterer is responsible for non-refundable charter fees in the event of any charter cancellation or reduction caused by any occurrence, and accordingly, the operator recommends that Travel Insurance is obtained by the Charterer.
32. The Charterer and the Operator hereby agree that the Charter Details and the Terms and Conditions of Charter form the agreement between the parties, and the Charterer hereby warrants that:
a. all information provided by the Charterer is true and correct; and
b. the Charterer has fully read and understood this agreement and the Terms and Conditions.
Not included in the charter fee:
• Crew gratuity (at Charterer’s discretion)
• Shore side transfers and excursions
• Hire of Lifeguard or Dive Instructor
• Hire of tender for large group shore transfers
• Dockage at Charterer’s request
• Meals ashore and on-shore lodging
• Relocation charges for pick-up or/and drop-off from locations other than Hamilton Island
Thank you to everyone involved, especially Holly. The day was exactly what we wanted, everything ran so smoothly, we made the initial decisions and HIW made it happen – awesome.
Our wedding through HIW was an amazing experience and we couldn’t be happier with all the services and staff involved who went above and beyond to help make our day perfect.
They were superb. Made us feel very relaxed and embraced our personalities. Best day to remember!
Such an amazing experience for our special day! HIW team were really helpful during the planning process and helped make our wedding day such a fun and relaxed experience which reflected our personalities really well.
We eloped on Hamilton Island and would like to say it was the most memorable, enjoyable, passionate experience. I recommend the staff and all involved on the island the most as they all went way past any expectations we could imagine in planing and special surprises for us both. Beautiful scenery and atmosphere as well. We could not have chosen a better place.
The entire HIW and HI team were incredible before, during and after our wedding stay. There was not one thing that we could fault (including the weather!) and we had the time of our lives. Anyone considering an island wedding needs to choose Hamilton Island, you and your guests will love it and want to head back year after year.
Hamilton Island is a spectacular location for a destination wedding. Planning the big day from afar was a breeze thanks to our Wedding Planner, Anne, and we would highly recommend other couples considering the Island for their wedding too.
A beautiful paradise! From the moment we arrived on the island to the moment we left as newlyweds, we were treated with 5 star guest service and had a very memorable and wonderful wedding experience.
Definitely a day that will be talked about for a long time to come and one that will never be forgotten. Highly recommended and forever grateful for creating the happiest day of my partner and I’s life! Thank you Hamilton Island Weddings!
Where to begin ? I cannot praise Hamilton Island Weddings enough. Arguably the most nerve racking day of my life to date and a stressful one to plan made ever so easy with amazing communication, assistance and quality. The most amazing proposal that would not of been possible without their amazing assistance and expert planning.
My partner & I wanted a fairy tale wedding ceremony.. Hamilton Island made it happen, it felt like the whole island was celebrating with us, everyone worked so hard to make us feel like we were the only ones there.. I would highly recommend Hamilton Island as your special location for your special day. Thank you to all those involved.
Planning a wedding can be a daunting and overwhelming process however Hamilton Island Weddings made the process easy and straight forward with the break down of each step. We would highly recommend Hamilton Island as a wedding destination of choice to any couple who are looking for a venue that can do it all in one place!
We absolutely loved every minute of our time at Hamilton Island. Our wedding was amazing , we couldn’t of asked for any thing more. Staff were so helpful, every thing was spot on! Thank you so much, would do it all again 😊
I can not recommend Hamilton island weddings and Clare highly enough. Lucas and I would like the extend out heartfelt thank you to the entire team for making our wedding day something that we dreamt it could be. Our wedding guests are still talking about it!
I am so happy we booked our elopement on hamilton island, I could not have hoped for a more perfect day or have had such wonderful staff to help us along our journey, thank you
Jac made us feel so comfortable and at ease with our photography on the big day. We had such a fun time (even did a bit of rock climbing) and trusted Jac to make sure everything was captured beautifully. The images turned out stunning, and we are so thankful we have such beautiful photos to remember our wedding day with.
Justin was so fun and relaxed to work with. The photos that we received were the exact style we were after and are just beautiful. The whole experience was incredibly fun, funny, relaxed and easy! Having our photos taken was one of the highlight of our big day. Thank you Justin, you have done an incredible job!
Hamilton Island Weddings provided us everything we were looking for in our special day. This was made even more special by the expertise and professionalism we received from Roxy, Jac and Kian. If you are looking for Australia’s most memorable wedding location, with a highly talented team to take care of the arrangements then Hamilton Island Weddings is for you.
We have been to Hamilton Island many times and thought it would be perfect for our wedding as we absolutely love the island. Our planner, Louise, the rest of the team at HI Weddings and the Yacht Club went above and beyond to ensure our guests had a great time. We cant thank them enough for making our day amazing!
My husband and I had never been to Hamilton Island when we decided to get married there but I couldn’t imagine getting married in a more perfect location. A massive thanks to Louise Walker and the HIW Team for going above and beyond to ensure my wedding went without a glitch. The end to end management of my wedding was seamless and we had the most perfect day!
The planning of our elopement with HIW from the start to end was simply easy and stress free. Our wedding planner Libby was very helpful and prompt with my questions and queries. Once we arrived on the island we met with Libby to go over our day which made me feel at ease. Libby then offered us a tour around the island to show us some beautiful spots for our photos for our special day which we absolutely loved and really appreciated. Thanks Libby & HIW for making our memorable day simply perfect!!
Our Hamilton Island wedding was even better than we could have ever dreamt of!! Our wedding planner Amy was outstanding, she guided us through the entire way so the whole process was totally stress free. She was so lovely to deal with on the phone and in person and I can’t thank her enough!! Our celebrant Deanna was spectacular, she made our ceremony so enjoyable. Our photographer Jac went above and beyond to take the perfect shot and we are so thankful for all of his time. Island hair and beauty, Floral collections and I do events were all fantastic providing such professional services! Thank you all, we appreciate all of your help and recommend you all so highly!
I would recommend Hamilton Island Weddings to everybody. The staff are just amazing. My dream wedding was made perfect with all of their help.
The lead up to our wedding day was effortless thanks to our incredible wedding planner Louise Walker. Hamilton Island Weddings created the perfect day for us, and we are extremely grateful to the wonderful staff who made this day possible. Our wedding planner, photographers, videographers and everyone involved went above and beyond in ensuring we had the best day.
We can’t believe how perfect our wedding was on Hamilton Island. We spent most of the time relaxing and laughing with our closest friends all while holidaying on the island. Definitely coming back for our anniversary to relive the memories we made! Thank you Hamilton Island + the amazing wedding crew!
We just want to say a massive thank you to Louise (wedding planner) Jacob (photographer) and Jan Harvey (celebrant) and the team at Hamilton Island weddings, Hamilton Island Air and Hamilton Island Hair and Beauty for making our day perfection! It was stress free, calming and above all the day we envisaged when we decided to marry on Whitehaven Beach. Nothing was ever too hard for Louise to organise for us and it made our special day one we will always remember. Our ceremony was beautiful and the photographs Jacob took are those we are proud to show off to family and friends. Thank you for making our day so memorable and perfect
Our wedding was absolutely amazing. Right from the beginning planning phase, there was nothing too difficult. Would highly recommend having a Hamilton Island Wedding. Thank you so much to Roxy for this. Also, cannot speak highly enough of Celebrant, Jan Harvey. Thank you so much for the perfect wedding.
We want to thank Amy and everyone involved in making our intimate wedding ceremony on One Tree Hill amazing. It was a magical and memorable day, better than we could have imagined.
Best day ever!! Everything was just perfect 🙂 Most beautiful place to get married. Had such a great day & will definitely be back for our 1 year anniversary!!
Our elopement at Hamilton Island was a truly memorable experience. Despite the island still recovering from the effects of Cyclone Debbie, the ceremony was absolutely perfect. We were incredibly grateful for the high level of organisation and the calming nature of our wedding planner. On the day we found that the driver, photographer, celebrant and planner all contributed to make our wedding day a special, fun and enjoyable occasion.
Hamilton Island Weddings made the whole wedding planning process a breeze, they cared from when we started planning 400 days out up until the day afterwards. They were very accommodating and helpful during the cyclone clean up. Keeping us informed throughout. Our planner Amy N was exemplary and I could not recommend her highly enough.
HIW remove any stress that comes with planning a wedding. All aspects of the big day are covered in a relaxed staged planning process that guides you every step towards the big day. Attention to detail is covered by your planner all the way. When the big day finally comes your planner is there to help make everything run smoothly and we cannot thank Roxy Miller enough for all that she did for us. This island has something magical about it and we will most definitely be back. Wish we could do it all again xx
We got married on Hamilton Island in May 2017, 8 weeks after Cyclone Debbie tore through the Island. The team on the island are to be congratulated for their efforts over the last 8 weeks because this in no way affected our wedding day. The team at HIW are fantastic and the Planners really do think of everything. Their professionalism is outstanding and they really do make the whole process so easy. We are so lucky to have been able to get married in such a beautiful part of the world and on such a gorgeous day. It really was a day that we will never forget!
Hamilton Island weddings provide a unique and professional service. A relationship is built with your Planner and Celebrant that eases any and all nerves you might possibly feel. I cannot thank you enough for being the beautiful personalities you are and thank you for being apart of our special day.
Even though the weather didn’t quite turn it on for us, we had an amazing day. Dinner at the Bommie Restaurant was a highlight, the food was amazing!
We got married on Hamilton Island on the 2nd of May 2017. Five weeks after cyclone Debbie had struck with such ferocity. The people of Hamilton Island need to be congratulated for continuing to work tirelessly to make sure everyone’s wedding days went ahead. To our HIW Planner and her amazing professionalism during the whole process, we can’t thank you enough. It was such a special day that went off without a hitch and the weather was perfect. Thank You Hamilton Island, you’re our special piece of paradise.
We are so thrilled to have spent our Wedding on Hamilton Island. The big day and night went absolutely perfectly and we would not change a thing. Our Photographer made the photo experience extremely fun and unique! The Hair and Makeup Artists were all so lovely and did an amazing job. Our Wedding Planner was absolutely fantastic through the lead-up and day of our Wedding, we cannot thank her enough for all of her efforts! The staff at the Outrigger were all so lovely and accommodating. The food was amazing! Thank you to everyone from Hamilton Island Weddings that made our big day and night one to remember!
We were married in April 2017. We were blown away by how well our special day was put together. Our Planner worked closely with vendors to ensure all aspects of the wedding tied in beautifully. It was the perfect day, and we still pinch ourselves that we were married in not only a beautiful place but on a beautiful day! Thank you HIW. We will be recommending your company to family and friends from now on!
We would like to thank our Wedding Planner for her expert help organising our elopement and being there for us at all times, our Celebrant for the most beautiful ceremony we could have wished for. Our Photographer for taking such care and time to take great wedding photos for our memories. We cannot thank all these lovely people enough for making our wedding so wonderful & memorable. Hamilton Island is an incredible destination for a holiday and a very special place to get married. You must be so proud of all the staff on the Island who worked so hard to clean up and bring the Island back to being the beautiful and so very special Island that it is after cyclone Debbie.
We had our elopement on 20th April and had a lovely experience. Even though the weather was not perfectly ideal for our original ceremony location being Catseye Beach, Our Wedding Planner had us moved to All Saints Chapel which was equally as lovely. I cannot fault HIW, our celebrant or our Photographer. Everyone made our day as relaxed and perfect as possible. Thank you to everyone involved.
The whole team at HIW are very professional and made it very easy to organise our wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend all of you to anyone wanting to get married on such a beautiful island.
What can we say apart from what an incredible experience we had working with the HI Weddings team. Our wedding was just as we had hoped it would be and we have nothing but wonderful memories from our time on the island, It was our first trip to the island and we loved every moment of our stay. Such a friendly, professional and down to earth team and we can’t fault the help we received from them along the way with organising our special day. A huge thanks to our Planner & Photographer for their efforts. We’ll be back to celebrate our anniversary!!!
Thank you to all the team at HIW – our Planner especially! Our wedding was amazing and beyond perfect! Just wish cyclone Debbie stayed away! Our honeymoon and guests holiday was cut way to short!
We would like to thank all the people involved in making our special day so amazing. Our wedding was a dream come true, from start to finish everyone was so professional and attentive to every little need, everyone made us feel so comfortable like we had known everyone all our lives. The guests were so amazed with everything and kept saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We cannot thank you all enough!
Having a wedding at a destination location is always a bit scary as you don’t know how it will all turn out. Well it rained and the venue and location were changed but cannot say it was a bad thing! We loved everything! I couldn’t imagine a more perfect day. Our Planner was amazing she made everything so simple for us, both myself and husband work crazy hours and just did not need the extra stress so thank you to everyone there! We are so incredibly happy with the whole process and day!
We cannot recommend the team at HIW highly enough. Our Planner and the team were amazing – they made our day simple, easy and fuss-free which is exactly what we wanted! Could not have asked for a more perfect day!
We had a fantastic wedding planner for our elopement. She understood our vision for our wedding, was extremely organised, knowledgeable and friendly in all our dealings with her. She has excellent communication skills and we were so happy to have her organise our big day. Hamilton Island is such a brilliant location to have a wedding and all the services they provide are outstanding. I would highly recommend HIW for anyone considering a wedding away from home.
We could not have asked for a more perfect way to celebrate our commitment to each other. From the moment of our first email to our wedding dinner, the whole process was effortless!
We had an amazing Wedding Planner. We cannot thank her enough for all of her efforts in ensuring our wedding was nothing short of perfect. Nothing was too hard for her and she ensured all of our requests were met. She was friendly and warm and nothing short of professional. We only have positive feedback and just want to thank her for everything. She is a real gem!
Our elopement surpassed our expectations, it was everything we wanted and more. The planning process was simple and straightforward, but thorough. Thank you HIW.
We were extremely happy with the entire process from beginning to end that Hamilton Island Weddings provided. Our Wedding Planner was extremely attentive, friendly, professional and well-organised, prior to and after the wedding. We felt she understood our vision of what we wanted for our wedding. We had an amazing day and would not hesitate recommending Hamilton Island as a wedding destination.
Read More Testimonials We had an amazing wedding on Hamilton Island! It is a place very dear to our hearts and the team at HIW made sure everything went according to plan. We were honoured to work with such a talented Wedding Planner, Florist, Hairdresser, Makeup Artist and all of it done remotely from Sydney! The food and beverages on the night were first class and our guests were treated to some stunning weather.We will be sure to come back for our first wedding anniversary!
Read More Testimonials Our Photographer was great fun for our Renewal of Vow’s Ceremony
Thank you to our Planner, you were friendly and helpful. To our Photographer, thank you for not only our beyond stunning photos but you made us laugh from start to end. Never once did our photos feel staged and we were able to relax and enjoy the day. Our families have not stopped raving about you since we left. Hamilton Island was everything we hoped for and more! It was made special by the staff who worked so hard to make sure we had the best day of our lives.
Our wedding planner changed a couple of times but HIW kept us up to date with communication about how the planning was going. I liked how all we had to do was tell our Planners what we wanted for our wedding day and they made all the arrangements. A huge thank you to our photographer for capturing the memories, they were fantastic. Looking at the photos I know they’ve made our day memorable & have taken some lovely shots. Our day was perfect. Thank you so much.
We had the most amazing day thanks to all concerned. Our Planner and the team done us proud. The Photographer was not noticed on the day and has done a great job, the photos look excellent. We have had an unforgettable day!