We’re offering you the opportunity to purchase the high-resolution digital image files from your event.
You need these Digital Image Files to safeguard your memories for future generations and posterity. We also recommend you make multiple copies to save in separate locations and with family and friends.
Images are supplied as high-res digital jpeg files, however for some event dates prior to the implementation of digital photography, your original negatives may be supplied in place of digital image files. Digital Images are delivered via digital download.
– If you do not wish to purchase the high res disc Hamilton Island Weddings will continue to store the Negatives or High Res Disk in our archives, however please understand no responsibility will be accepted by Hamilton Island Weddings for any accidental loss, damage or deterioration caused to these files.
– The digital files are supplied as JPEG RGB Files; however, image sizes vary depending on the year your wedding was shot and the equipment used to shoot and edit the images.
– For some event dates prior to the implementation to digital photography, your original negatives may be supplied in place of digital image files.
– Payment can only be made by credit card and a surcharge applies to all credit card payments, 1.5% for Visa & MasterCard , 3.5% for American Express.
– No guarantee can be made that your Digital Images or Negatives are currently being held within our archives or that the Digital Images or Negatives being held on file are recoverable. While we pride ourselves on the physical storage and digital archives processes we have in place, hard drive failures and deterioration of CD’s, DVD’s & negatives in some cases cannot be foreseen or safeguarded against. The availability and state of your particular files will only be known once your order has been processed and our team attempt recovery of your particular files or negatives. In cases where we are unable to provide you with your requested Digital Files or Negatives, a full refund of your recent order of Digital Files or Negatives order will be provided.